Arizona's Online Traffic School
Defensive Driving America is an online traffic school with classes for those who've received a traffic ticket in Arizona. Our convenient online defensive driving courses can help keep your MVD/DMV record clean while we handle the majority of filings with the courts so you can stay on the road without issue.
🚦 Click Here to Register 🚦
The premier Arizona traffic school program, Defensive Driving America, offers affordable fees/prices for our services. Based in Tucson / Pima County, we are an Arizona Supreme Court certified defensive driving school, providing services to all of Arizona and beyond.
Our customer service representatives can be reached at (800) 304-6974 or send an email via our Contact Form if you have any questions. If unavailable at the moment, someone will contact you within 24 hours.
Advantages of Defensive Driving America's Online Course?
- If Eligible, Violations Are Dismissed
- No Points Added to Your License / Arizona Motor Vehicle Division Record
- Did not attend Arizona traffic school in the last year.
- The violation was not received while driving a commercial vehicle.
- The violation must not be for a traffic crash involving serious injury or death.
- The violation must be for an eligible civil traffic violation.
- Classes have to be finished seven days before the court date or extended court date.
Online Course Procedure
- The course is activated after citation and driver’s license are received and reviewed.
- Complete the course seven days before your court date.
- Our staff reports your completion to the court within three days of class completion & distributes your fees to the appropriate court.
Price of the Course
Arizona Defensive Driving Schools Are Required to Collect the Court Diversion Fee (Cost Varies by Court), a State Surcharge of $45, and a State Fee of $24 Before Starting the Course, in addition to the School Fee of $38.
How long is it going to take to complete traffic school online?
This is a standard four (4) hour traffic school. However, the course does not have to be completed at one time. Once you begin, you can log on/off. Our classes are quick, designed for your convenience, and can be completed from home.
List of Eligible Violations
Convictions of ARS 28-645A3A-Fail to Stop for Red Light or 28-647.1-Fail to Obey Flashing Red Stop Signal must attend Traffic Survival School (MVD requirement), which we do NOT provide.
List of Eligible Violations | Click Here
Services Not Provided:
- Traffic Survival School
- Student Driver Education Courses
- Driving Courses for Practical Hands-on Training
- Traffic Survival School for a Red Light Violation