If you have any questions, our customer service representatives can be reached at 1-800-316-9714, or send an email via our Contact Form. If unavailable at the moment, someone will contact you within 24 hours.
Advantage of Defensive Driving America’s Online Course?
- IF ELIGIBLE, VIOLATIONS ARE DISMISSED
- NO POINTS REDUCED / CLEAN MVD RECORD
- NO TRAFFIC SURVIVAL SCHOOL FOR A RED LIGHT VIOLATION
What We DON’T Do?
- Do Not Provide Traffic Survival School
- No Student Driver Education Courses
- No driving courses for practical hands-on training
Online Course Procedure
- Course is activated after citation and driver’s license is received and reviewed
- Complete course 7 days prior to your court date
- Take final test online.
- Pass the test, with courts requiring a minimum 80% score
- Our staff reports your completion to the court within 3 days of class completion & distributes your fees to the appropriate court
- Did not attend Arizona traffic school in the last year.
- Commercial Drivers Licenses (CDL) are NOT eligible.
- The violation was not received while driving a commercial vehicle.
- The violation must not be for a traffic crash involving serious injury or death
- The violation must be for an eligible civil traffic violation
- Classes have to be finished 7 days prior to court date or extended court date.
Price of Course
Arizona Defensive Driving Schools are required to collect the court diversion fee, state surcharge, and state fee before the start of the course. The cost includes the court diversion fee [$130 for Tucson City / Pima County Courts], state surcharge of $45, State fee of $24, School Fee of $40 and processing fee $10. The total cost varies by court.
How long is it going to take to complete traffic school online?
This is a standard four (4) hour traffic school. However, the course does not have to be completed at one time. Once you begin, you can log on/off
Our classes are very quick and designed for your convenience. If you so desire, you can complete the program at home; just be sure you can meet our system requirements. As well, you can see our fraud and refund policies.