If you have any questions, our customer service representatives can be reached at 1-800-316-9714, or send an email via our Contact Form. If unavailable at the moment, someone will contact you within 24 hours.
Advantage of Defensive Driving America’s Online Course?
- IF ELIGIBLE, VIOLATIONS ARE DISMISSED
- NO POINTS REDUCED / CLEAN DMV RECORD
- NO TRAFFIC SURVIVAL SCHOOL FOR A RED LIGHT VIOLATION
What We DON’T Do?
- Do Not Provide Traffic Survival School
- No Student Driver Education Courses
- No driving courses for practical hands-on training
Online Course Procedure
- Course is activated after citation and driver’s license is received and reviewed
- Complete course 7 days prior to your court date
- Take final test online.
- Pass the test, with courts requiring a minimum 80% score
- Our staff reports your completion to the court within 3 days of class completion & distributes your fees to the appropriate court
- Did not attend Arizona traffic school in the last year.
- Commercial Drivers Licenses (CDL) are NOT eligible.
- The violation was not received while driving a commercial vehicle.
- The violation must not be for a traffic crash involving serious injury or death
- The violation must be for an eligible civil traffic violation
- Classes have to be finished 7 days prior to court date or extended court date.
How long is it going to take to complete traffic school online?
This is a standard four (4) hour traffic school. However, the course does not have to be completed at one time. Once you begin, you can log on/off
Our classes are very quick and designed for your convenience. If you so desire, you can complete the program at home; just be sure you can meet our system requirements. As well, you can see our fraud and refund policies.