Defensive Driving America, Coming early 2017; will provide of online courses as well as in-person traffic school classes. Our convenient online defensive driving courses can help keep your MVD/DMV record clean, while we handle the majority of filings with the courts so you can stay on the road without issue.
The premier Arizona traffic school program, Defensive Driving America offers affordable fees/prices for our services. Based in Tucson / Pima County, we will provide services to the whole of AZ and beyond.
If you have any questions, our customer service representatives can be reached at 1-800-316-9714, or send an email via our Contact Form. If unavailable at the moment, someone will contact you within 24 hours.
Advantage of Defensive Driving America’s Online Course?
- IF ELIGIBLE, VIOLATIONS ARE DISMISSED
- NO POINTS REDUCED / CLEAN DMV RECORD
- NO TRAFFIC SURVIVAL SCHOOL FOR A RED LIGHT VIOLATION
What We DON’T Do?
- Do Not Provide Traffic Survival School
- No Student Driver Education Courses
- No driving courses for practical hands-on training
Convictions of ARS 28-645A3A-Fail to Stop for Red Light or 28-647.1-Fail to Obey Flashing Red Stop Signal are required to attend Traffic Survival School (MVD requirement,) which we do NOT provide.
How long is it going to take to complete traffic school online?
- This is a standard four (4) hour traffic school. However, the course does not have to be completed at one time. Once you begin, you can log on/off
Online Course Procedure
- Course is activated after citation and driver’s license is received and reviewed
- Complete course 7 days prior to your court date
- Take final test online.
- Pass the test, with courts requiring a minimum 80% score
- Our staff reports your completion to the court within 3 days of class completion & distributes your fees to the appropriate court
- Did not attend Arizona traffic school in the last year.
- Commercial Drivers Licenses (CDL) are NOT eligible.
- The violation was not received while driving a commercial vehicle.
- The violation must not be for a traffic crash involving serious injury or death
- The violation must be for an eligible civil traffic violation
- Classes have to be finished 7 days prior to court date or extended court date.